Started studying for my next exam, Windows 7, Configuring (70-680) to earn MCITP: Windows 7 and eventually MCSA: Windows 7 once I pass the 70-680 and the 70-686.
Here are my study materials:
MCTS 70-680 Cert Guide: Microsoft Windows 7, Configuring (Certification Guide)
by Don Poulton
Start-to-finish MCTS 70-680 preparation from top Microsoft technology consultant, trainer, and author Don Poulton!
- Windows 7 installation, upgrades, and deployment
- User and application migration
- Windows 7 deployment
- Physical and virtual hard disk configuration and management
- Windows Update
- Device and application configuration
- Internet Explorer configuration
- Networking, including TCP/IP configuration
- Firewall settings
- Mobile and remote computing
- Secure access control for local and shared resources
- System performance management and monitoring
- Backups, system recovery, and file recovery
Test your knowledge, build your confidence, and succeed!
- Packed with visuals to help you learn fast
- Dozens of troubleshooting scenarios
- Real-world MCTS 70-680 prep advice from experts
- Easy-to-use exam preparation task lists
From Don Poulton, professional Microsoft technology consultant, IT training expert, and best-selling exam guide author.
- CD Includes Complete Sample Exam
- Detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers
- Multiple test modes
- Random questions and order of answers
Windows 7 Desktop Support and Administration: Real World Skills for MCITP Certification and Beyond (Exams 70-685 and 70-686)
by Darril Gibson
A manual for Windows 7 desktop technicians and administrators, it is estimated that 90 percent of the world’s computers run Windows. Desktop technicians and administrators need this comprehensive manual to guide them through their daily work with Windows 7. While this Sybex guide is packed with information you’ll need to know for the MCITP certification exam, it is equally valuable in real-world situations you will encounter on the job. * Covers troubleshooting, hardware and software applications, large-scale desktop environment management, and planning and configuring the desktop infrastructure using Windows 7 * Provides plenty of relevant information for those seeking MCITP certification, including full coverage of the exam objectives for both Desktop Support Technician and Desktop Administrator exams * Includes a CD with valuable study tools for the MCITP exams including video walkthroughs, flashcards, and two practice exams. Windows 7 Desktop Support and Administration provides knowledge that will be needed on certification exams and remains a valuable reference for support and administrative personnel on the job.
Professor Messer’s Free Microsoft 70-680 Certification Training
Professor Messer’s 70-680 Configuring Windows 7 Study Guide